This time, the developers have come a step forward and released a dedicated aos tv v18.0.6 for android tv box which also support firestick 2nd generation, firestick 4k, fire tv cube. You can also use this version apk file on your android tv aka smart tv and other android tv boxes such as NVIDIA Shield, Xiaomi Mi Box S, X Box One, etc.
What Is AOS TV Android TV Box and Firestick Version?
The headline itself suggest that this version of aos tv is completely dedicated for Android TV Boxes such as Mi Box S, Nvidia Shield, JT X96 Mini, X96 Tanix TX6S, Phantio TX6, including firestick all generation devices.
Since the android version on tv boxes won’t work well in terms of fps, orientation, lags and bugs. With AOS TV v18.0.6 version on your Android TV Box, FireStick or Smart TV, you will be to enjoy all it’s features without any glitches and issues.
What’s New in AOS TV v18.0.6?
- Issues on TV with Mobile Version [Fixed]
- More Categories added for TVs.
- Portrait and Landscape modes for Tvs.
- Google Voice Assistance Support.
- Mouse Toggle Support.
Install AOS TV 18.0.6 on Android TV Box
1. Connect the Android TV Box to your tv and start it normally.
2. Open Web Browser on your tv box (Google Chrome, Puffin Browser, Default Browser or Opera).
3. Type “http://bit.ly/tvboxversion” without quotes in the URL bar of your browser. Or, you can download the app from our Download Page.
4. AOS TV Download will be started immediately on your Android TV Box.
5. Once the download is finished, you will receive a notification such as “AOS TV Downloaded”.
6. I guess, installation wizard will be open up automatically. Otherwise, go to “File Manager” and then navigate to “Downloads” folder on your android tv box to access the file and tap the APK file.
7. Hit “Install” and wait for a minute or less while the installation is going on.
8. Finally, Tap “Done” or “Open” to finish the process.
That’s it! AOS TV on Android TV Box is now installed and you can open it up to enjoy live tv, live sports right on your tv.